The club   |   About Seven   |   Contact   |   Links      
Lotus Mk VII


Built from September 1957 to June 1960. Chassis no 400-499 and 750-892. No left hand drive cars were built. Approx 243 cars built. The first 100 (circa) at 7, Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, London N8. The remaining at Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. Engines: Ford 100E, Climax FWA, BMC "A" Series. The picture shows Mk7 485.

More about: Series 1 Series 2 Series 3 Series 4 Caterham
  Member login
User ID: 
Password: 
 
  Tip! Log in and register for our e-mail lists